Thursday, December 15, 2011

Miley Cyrus is no role model...

So, we all know Miley Cyrus. Her father is Billy Ray Cyrus, famous for his mullet and song, "Achey Breaky Heart". If it weren't for him, we would never know of Miley Cyrus, in my opinion. She doesn't have the talent to become famous on her own. I will admit to being a Hannah Montana fan in the beginning. When the show first came out, I liked the whole plot of a girl who has another identity that allows her to be famous and unknown at the same time. I watched it, I liked the songs, but at the same time I was always saying, "How can no one tell that Miley is Hannah?" I figured out that everyone was asking the same question later. It wasn't until Hannah cut her hair, started to take on really high notes - and sucking at it - and turning bad that I stopped watching the show, and being a Miley fan. I thought of Miley the same way every other young girl who watched the show thought: "Miley is such a cool girl! She's my age, she can sing, she's got an alter-ego... It rocks!" Unfortunately, I was extremely wrong about that.

This is one of the first photos of Miley that came out that started to change my mind about her. A Disney star should not be posing in a pulled-up t-shirt and tiny panties(not to mention that awful pucker face!). From there, it just went downhill. Miley decided that she was tired of being the young lady that she was and wanted to be an adult. To her, that meant becoming a slut. She started taking pictures like the one to the left, and more below.





Now, on to her music. Miley used to sound great. In my opinion, the highest note she should try to hit is the one she uses in the chorus to "The Best of Both Worlds". Instead, she decides to sound like a hyena on crack singing things like, "Nobody's Perfect" and "Can't Be Tamed".








I don't really have much more to say other than she isn't a very good role model - which you will plainly see with the next few pictures I put up - and she can't sing very well. I'll put a video up at the end of the blog showing just how bad she sounds. Sure, she can hit the notes, but just because someone can hit a high note, doesn't mean they sound good when they do it.










I guess that's it.

~Oblivious

No comments:

Post a Comment